What’s Probate? Avoid Probate & Estate Taxes with Trust
Estate at Fair Market Value, Estate Taxes, Trust as Private Contract
“The Probate Process is a RE-DISTRIBUTION of Your Wealth by the Judicial System”
Each of the 50 state courts have judicial probate procedures to ascertain that your wealth is RE-DISTRIBUTED according to your will, or … if without a will, the court will decide who will receive your wealth.
- What’s an estate tax?
- Estate Planning & Trusts
- Estate Planning & Trust Services
- Anything in your Trust, avoids probate.
Anything NOT in your trust, goes to probate , with or without a will.A will does NOT avoid probate.ESTATE…is about the fair market/cash value of your assets.
- The Fair Market Value of anything (in your name) on the date of your death IS TAXABLE. The government is your largest heir.
ESTATE TAX is a tax on the fair market value not what you paid
- Anything in your estate (in your name) is taxable up to 55%.
Anything NOT in your name, is NOT taxable.
- A TRUST An ” artificial legal person” created by private contract.