L’Wren Scott, Mick Jagger’s Long-Time Girlfriend, Leaves Only a Will
Estate planning and asset protection is a must for one of L’Wren Scott’s stature, even when life gets complicated. UltraTrust.com takes a look at the simple will left by Mick Jagger’s lover.
Boston, MA (PRWEB) April 03, 2014
We are getting this picture of Scott’s estate due to the very public nature of wills. Probate, public scrutiny, and estate taxes could have been avoided with an irrevocable trust.
What Mr. Beatrice is referring to with regard to revealing personal information and inviting media speculation has already happened in the wake of Scott’s sad demise. The Telegraph reported that Scott’s will did not include any liabilities (1); this may have, according to the Telegraph, “prompted speculation about her suicide” being prompted by turmoil caused by financial adversity. CNN included a statement issued by LS Fashion Limited that admonished such speculation and calling it disrespectful./div>
- telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/10725841/LWren-Scott-leaves-entire-9-million-estate-to-Sir-Mick-Jagger.html – 3/26/14
- bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-26622259 – 3/17/14
- edition.cnn.com/2014/03/27/showbiz/new-york-lwren-scott-estate/ – 3/27/14
- imdb.com/name/nm0779460/bio?ref_=nm_ov_bio_sm – 3/31/14
- lwrenscott.com/journey.php – 3/31/14
- tax.ny.gov/pit/estate/etidx.htm – 3/31/14
- ultratrust.com/court-cases/l-wren-scott-will.pdf – 5/13/13